Hemp oil – a golden treasure in your beauty bag
Its revival in a last couple of years doesn’t surprise us!
In a last couple of years, it’s been given a new life. And for a good reason! When it comes to skincare, hemp oil is one of the most versatile and effective natural oils. How does it work and why it’s worth using?
Humanity have used hemp for thousands of years. It was commonly farmed in Poland and other European countries and utilized to make strong ropes and fabrics. Hemp oil was used as a butter substitute. It’s unbelievable but hemp made also for… body work of prototypical Ford’s cars in 1941!
Today we treasure this plant not for its durability but its incredible skincare properties. Hemp oil is an amazing addition to cosmetics and that’s why we’ve reached for it to create Livioon’s body cream line.
Treasure trove of nourishing ingredients
Amazing skincare effects of hemp oil are the result of its unique composition. It contains almost 80% of essential fatty acids that are very important for our health and beauty. Especially omega-6 and omega-3 acids are worth mentioning as they have an ideal proportion of 3 to 1. Even if the most brilliant biochemist would work on the oil formulation, he couldn’t find better recipe!
But that’s not all when it comes to hemp oil richness. It also contains other precious fatty acids (like oleic acid, palmitic acid or gamma-linoleic acid), proteins, amino acids, carotene, vitamins A, K, D, E, phytosterols and phospholipids.
What more? Hemp oil is a great source of biologically active substances that have strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerating properties. To mention the most important ones: tocopherol, canabidol or terpineol. If these names don’t tell you anything – their effects will.
Hemp oil in cosmetics
Our body creams will nourish even the driest skin – and that’s because of hemp oil. It’s a comprehensive, well tolerated substance with dashing skincare properties.
- replenishes skin’s intercellular cement and rebuilds a lipid coat – meaning that it prevents water loss and promotes skin’s natural protection,
- makes the skin more immune to freezing cold, wind or sun, and that’s because of high EFA levels,
- soothes skin inflamation, e.g. in atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema,
- decreases itchiness and relieves symptoms of skin allergies,
- regenerates and nourishes the skin,
- evens out the skin tone,
- increases elasticity of the skin,
- regulates a sebum production, helping with acne inflamation,
- makes the skin softer and smoother,
- is a delicate, natural UV filter.
Used as an addition to body cream, hemp oil helps to take care of every skin type. It makes it healthier, more luminous and smooth. It work miracles both in winter – when in protects the skin from cold, and in summer – when it supports the UV protection.
In Livioon cosmetics we combined hemp oil with other natural ingredients to give you a perfect skincare in any circumstances. Shea butter, vitamin E, soothing bisabolol, firming pullulan and moisturizing fruit extracts are great company for a fluid gold of hemp oil.
That’s how the whole series of Livioon products was created for you to use:
- first and foremost: dietary supplement Cannabidiol Hemp Oil CBD 5%
Line of body balms with hemp oil:
- sweet vanilla
- aromatic oud
- fresh rhubarb
- Anticellulite body cream with hemp oil and beta-glucan z olejem konopnym i beta-glukanem
Enjoy your shopping!